Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Day in the Windy City



A few weeks ago I when I decided to come to Michigan with my dad and stepmom, I went online to see how far away our town was from Chicago and after discovering it was about 3 hours away, I knew I'd have to go visit one of my dearest friends who lives there. As we approached the city this morning it was a dreary looking day, overcast yet still cool (in the low 60's). After arriving we walked around the Navy Pier for a while, then went to Millenium Park (along w/ several other parks), shopped, got ice cream, listened to a string quartet play in an ampitheater, rode a ferris wheel for the first time EVER and just spent the day sight-seeing and cathching up with each other. The day ended up in the low 80's and was full of sunshine! This is by far one of the best days...experiencing a new city with an old friend and taking everything in all at the same time. Here are some pics (there are more on my facebook). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!! Awww! Miss that girl. Looks like it was a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Meg's Picks

http://www.jango.com/music/Casting+Crowns?l=0

Oh Glorious Day!-Casting Crowns
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Florida girl trying to find my place in this world, while seeking my Savior and discovering who I am in Him and the unconditional love and grace that he so lavishly pours on me.