Monday, April 12, 2010

After all these years...


As some of you may already know, I'm currently attending FSU P.C and am majoring in Communication. Well, this semester I made a lot of new friends (I literally have these 4 or 5 girls in almost every one of my classes) and we are always cutting up. In two of my classes there are literally 5 Megan's...one of which I've become good friends with. I knew from day 1 that she looked really familiar, but I just assumed she was a few years younger and maybe I'd just seen her around high school or GCCC...well, after talking and realizing we were the same age and attended different high schools, we figured there wasn't any way we could've known each other prior to our classes at FSU. Tonight we had an FSU Faculty vs Students basketball game (which was hilarious by the way...our professors did the half time show dancing around to "All My Single Ladies" just imagine 60 year old women dancing around to that...HILARIOUS) anyways, if we went we all got extra credit in our classes b/c our professors were in it...so myself and these 4 or 5 girls decided to go (Megan being one of them) and this afternoon before the game she texted asking if I was going to be there b/c she had a surprise for me. I told her yes but that I really didn't like surprises and would like her to just tell me what it was. After continuously refusing to give in, she told me I'd just have to wait til the game tonight. So...I see her walk in the gym and immediately I see that in her hand is a picture and I can tell its one of those big ones from your elementary school days. So she brings it to me, I open it up and standing right next to one another is Megan and Megan! WHO KNEW?! I asked her how she found it and she said she just stumbled upon it at her parents house this weekend and I asked how she knew it was me and without hesitating she said, "because you look EXACTLY the same!" Now, maybe I'm just in denial but I really hope I don't! I decided I'd post the pic and let you guys judge for yourselves....so let me know! Don't hate on my outfit too bad, ok?! That's all for today! Until tomorrow....

8 comments:

  1. It was so worth her going home to get it and bring it back! Why would we hate on your clothes? We all dressed like dorks back in the day. Your hair on the other hand is a whole new ballgame! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yes...I remember that hair! Oh Megan, it is a good thing you were so cute, HA! Now, you are beautiful so who cares, in all fairness though you do have the same face pretty much! But no one should tease about clothes OR hair from childhood, I know I won't because I most DEFINITELY had my share of dorky styles! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look the same in the picture as you do now...even the clothes! call me!

    - johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny, what was the point of putting "anonymous" when you wrote your name at the end???

    ReplyDelete
  5. you DO look the same! haha! so cute! can you make your hair do that again? you totally should! that's fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan- You look hot. Why are you single?!

    -Allison
    Soon to be a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture and your cool hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL.....megan it does look like you = ) just a little girl version of you....I love the new background and everything btw....very nice! You're like a professional blogger already! You should have made a video of your teachers and posted it on youtube....i totally would have watched it!

    ReplyDelete

Meg's Picks

http://www.jango.com/music/Casting+Crowns?l=0

Oh Glorious Day!-Casting Crowns
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Florida girl trying to find my place in this world, while seeking my Savior and discovering who I am in Him and the unconditional love and grace that he so lavishly pours on me.