Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does that make me CRAZY?!?!

Does that make me CRAZY?!
Ok..so on a local radio station they do a segment called “Does that make me crazy?,” where people call in, tell about their weird habits (or sometimes normal habits) and ask, “Does that make me crazy?” SO..I figured I’d tell you guys mine and see what you guys think!
Does it make me crazy when…
1. I vacuum a rug and have to go back w/ my hands and make sure the fringe is
straight.
2. Have to break out a new piece of paper just because I made a mistake and refuse
to scribble it out
3. Have to have coffee every morning except weekends?
4. Refuse to eat things that have sour cream or onions in them?
5. Have at any given time enough clothes in my car to have a complete outfit no
matter what season it is
6. Can’t talk and write at the same time?
7. I forget someone’s name upon being introduced because I was so concerned w/ what
I was going to say
8. Freak out if I’m a minute late to something but am totally fine w/ being 15
minutes early
9. Literally have to walk away when I hear someone smacking b/c it makes me so angry
10. I refuse to shower once it gets dark b/c I’m scared someone’s going to break in
and I won't hear them b/c the shower is going
11. Lock my bedroom door at night
12. Have to have my box fan on before being able to fall asleep
13. Feel the need to yell at someone that litters, isn’t wearing their seat belt or
has a child roaming freely about their motor vehicle
14. I still can’t have my food touch (yes..even at 23, I’m still THAT picky)
15. I literally freak out when someone asks me to look in their eye for dirt or see
a picture of an eye
16. When I run I have to have 3 things: my ipod, gum in my mouth and chapstick!

Feel free to share your quirks so we can all determine if they make you “CRAZY” or not! hehe! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...I LIVE for the weekends!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds A LOT like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Oooh: How about does it drive you crazy that I can't stand it when someone touches their belly button (IT IS GROSS)...or that I have to have some type of noise..ie tv or radio, to eat dinner with Stephen because I don't like the piggy noises he makes while he eats? That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adria-that's hilarious!! It doesn't bother me to see someone touch their belly button but I hate touching mine...as far as the noises to drown out Stephen..maybe I should try that...thats the ONE good thing about tv's being in restaurants now...drowns out all the smacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack about the eye! And just the other weekend I was asking you about my crazy eyelashes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Meg's Picks

http://www.jango.com/music/Casting+Crowns?l=0

Oh Glorious Day!-Casting Crowns
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Florida girl trying to find my place in this world, while seeking my Savior and discovering who I am in Him and the unconditional love and grace that he so lavishly pours on me.