Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Summer is right around the corner!

Being a typical college student, its only natural that around this time of the semester we all get tired, stressed and ready for SUMMER (and I am no exception)! This summer will actually be the first time since I was 15 that I haven't had a summer job and to be honest...I'm really not THAT disappointed! I will be taking 4 classes this summer, however they'll only go til noon Mon-Thurs for the first 6 weeks of summer and then the last 6 weeks I'll only have to go on Mondays and Tuesdays. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to leaving school at noon and going to the beach, taking a nap, basically doing ANYTHING I want! However, if there are any mom's out there that read this or anyone that needs a house sitter, I DO house sit and I DO babysit and would be willing to take on one and/or both. In the next 3 weeks I have: 1 paper, 1 taped interview and 1 presentation this week, 1 presentation, 1 outside 30 min. interview to conduct, and 3 papers next week and finals everyday the following week. Needless to say I WILL be busy in the coming weeks and will be ready for a much needed break! Also this summer, one of my best friends is getting married (in CHICAGO) and my friend Brooke and I will be vacationing...scratch that...attending her wedding in July, along with helping throw another wedding shower at the end of July AND serving as one of the leaders on our NEW Young Adults small group that our church plans on starting in the coming months. I'm definitely looking forward to all of it! Summer time HURRY UP!

4 comments:

  1. hey lady = ).....i need a house/dog sitter for our new house for a couple days around and including the 12th of June. We are moving our stuff down there at the end of May and Chad will be there then, but I have to stay here for school....and i graduate June 12th. Chad is going to fly back up here for my graduation and we're driving back down together....so we just need someone for a couple of days = ) My dog is really sweet = ) (sweet to people....lol...but he doesn't really get along with other dogs) =/ Anyway....let me know if you are interested at all! ...lol...Chad just said he wants to see your resume first and get recommendations from satisfied customers....lol.... don't worry i hit him for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a possibility. I think Camp is around then but not sure of the dates...I'll check and get back with you if that's ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful title....i just love summer! I hope to come that way and enjoy some of that Florida summer sun!

    ReplyDelete

Meg's Picks

http://www.jango.com/music/Casting+Crowns?l=0

Oh Glorious Day!-Casting Crowns
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Florida girl trying to find my place in this world, while seeking my Savior and discovering who I am in Him and the unconditional love and grace that he so lavishly pours on me.