Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some things I LOVE!

Thought I'd try to make this a happy post...I have a list of random things I love and thought I'd share...(I'm sure you guys...all 2 of you, probably don't really care, but thought I'd share anyways). Some things I love...
1. shopping for school supplies/the beginning of school
2. the smell of spring time w/ the windows open throughout the house
3. the feeling after I've just got done jogging
4. boating
5. sleeping in on a Sat. morning and then going to brunch
6. having friends over and playing games
7. babies
8. sweet tea
9. Red Elephant's Rebecca's salad
10. when I babysit kids and they imitate their parents
11. sleeping with it freezing
12. the sound of rain while falling asleep
13. helping someone
14. learning how to do things around the house
15. attempting to cook...notice I say "attempting"

2 comments:

  1. What is it about school supplies that is so exciting?! I love buying new pens and sharpies for some reason...and I have way too many...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why Lauren and I are best friends. I think I spent more money on writing utensils as part of back to school shopping than anything else.

    This blog is adorable! :) I will gladly add you to my "friends you should meet".

    Oh and your "does that make me crazy" list makes me feel a little more normal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Meg's Picks

http://www.jango.com/music/Casting+Crowns?l=0

Oh Glorious Day!-Casting Crowns
Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Florida girl trying to find my place in this world, while seeking my Savior and discovering who I am in Him and the unconditional love and grace that he so lavishly pours on me.